Headquartered in Mumbai, Mansons is a leading global components manufacturer and supplier for OEM, Tier 1 and the independent aftermarket. We service global component & systems demand for road, rail & marine transport as well as material handling & agricultural vehicle manufacturing Industry.
Established in 1956, we provide product & service of superior quality, exceptional value, performance and reliability to warehouse stockists, fleets and repair shops around the world.
Our customers profit from our extensive product range, tooling expertise, product & materials knowledge and large to batch size engineering & validation capabilities.
Our customers & distributors across the world worldwide rely on our experience and proficiency in product management, rapid development, sales & marketing, product training and distribution skills to meet global component & systems demand.
Mansons product can be found worldwide with an ever expanding network of authorised distributors and partners globally
Our Mission Statement
- To support customers worldwide by providing superior products of exceptional value and quality, to gain competitive advantage in their respective markets and segments.
- To sustain our mission by constantly seeking improvement through:
- rigorous standards for personnel selection.
- ongoing training of employees.
- use of new technologies and modern equipment.
- adoption of the best possible business practices.
- To provide a pleasant, nurturing and growth oriented atmosphere which encourages our employees to be highly productive and to develop professionally – while protecting, maintaining and enhancing our environment.
- To drive responsibility down to the plant floor – empowering as we go along to allow organic personal growth.
- To develop a strong presence in diversified markets around the globe thus providing stability and adequate financial returns to the company, its distributors and its shareholders.
- World class tool room
- Fully automated surface treatment plant.
- Full design and validation capabilities.
- Advanced NVH & Fabrication manufacturing facilities spread across 200,000 square feet
- Modern material handling & logistics facilities